At Middle Georgia Orthopaedics, we know that our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional orthopaedic care to our patients. It's for this reason that we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care.
Full-time Physical Therapist
Middle Georgia Orthopaedics is actively seeking Physical Therapists at our Warner Robins location. This growing outpatient orthopaedic and sports environment is fun, positive and professional; a great example of teamwork producing an elevated patient-centered experience. Patient caseload mix is diverse with post-operative, non-operative, upper extremity, lower extremity and sports.
- Evaluation and high-value treatments tailored to each patient’s goals
- Communicate and engage patients through a continuum of care in conjunction with multidisciplinary roles
- Take ownership in clinic operations daily/weekly in supervision of PTA and aide
- Understand ITC/MGO mission and values
- Performance incentives
- 401k matching, health, dental, PTO and wellness
- Generous CEU allowance
- New Grad mentoring and onboarding
- Growth pathways to leadership
- Many benefits begin on first day of employment
- Eligible for Georgia state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- New graduates will be considered and are welcome.
- Work as a team player in collaboration with patients and a multidisciplinary staff
- Monday – Friday, no weekends
For further information or to submit a resume, please contact [email protected].
*Middle Georgia Orthopaedics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.