Telemedicine Appointments Now Available
At Middle Georgia Orthopaedics, the safety and well-being of our patients is our top priority. We are proud to offer our patients a telemedicine appointment for those who want to do a video visit for chronic conditions as well as urgent/acute injuries in lieu of an office visit.
Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
We are proud to offer telemedicine appointments for established patients.
Scheduling Telemedicine Appointments
- Call (478) 953-4563 and request a Telemedicine appointment
- Must have valid mobile number and email address on file with Middle Georgia Orthopaedics
- Day of appointment patient will receive two text messages:
- from Phreesia to check in and pay copay; and
- from Ortholive , the patient receives a text message/email to download the app
- Open Ortholive App and enter email address and click on "Login"
- At time of appointment, click on “Waiting Room” (Picture of video camera). Stay in waiting room until Physician arrives.