Dr. P. Jeffrey Jarrett is a fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in total hip and total knee joint replacement and revision.
He received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Emory University, where he also did his internship, residency, and fellowship training. Dr. Jarrett served as a staff orthopaedic surgeon for the U.S. Air Force and Air Force Reserve, and he is the former assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery for both Emory University and Mercer University.
Dr. Jarrett is a Warner Robins native, and in his personal time, he enjoys golf, hunting, fishing, scuba diving, and admiring old British cars.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Doctor of Medicine: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- General Surgery Internship: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Adult Spine Fellowship: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certification: National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Fellow
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Robert P. Kelly Orthopaedic Society